30+ Reasons Why I Love My Work
1. Learning new ways to help people work together
4. Working for a supportive and empowering boss or clients
7. Helping teams develop new skills and techniques to achieve their goals
10. Experimenting on mini‐projects (or side-projects) to explore new interests
13. Being able to positively affect people’s lives in real time
16. Building a personal brand built on trust, teamwork and getting shit done
Being unrestricted to a single physical location.
19. Finishing what I start
22. Constantly meeting new people.
25. Being a source of knowledge and inspiration to an engaged community.
28. Exploring new gadgets, toys, software, etc.
31. Working with my hands to build and make things.
34. Developing leaders and helping others grow.
2. Using my work to bring delight to real people
5. Being able to see projects through from start to finish
8. Contributing to the idea generation process
11. Working with optimistic, imaginative, determined, change-makers
14. Being a trusted advisor on the inside of new projects, plans and initiatives
17. Engaging the public in creative ways
20. Learning new ways to communicate ideas.
23. Being a public speaker.
26. Being a team leader.
29. Having functional design skills that I can use to express myself.
32. Having a flexible work schedule free of the “clock‐in, clock‐out” mentality.
35. Building personal leadership skills.
3. Doing something different almost everyday
6. Collaborating with small groups or teams
9. Having a flexible work environment free to any physical location
12. Working on a wide range of projects
15. Bringing people together from (typically) unrelated fields and disciplines to collaborate
18. Working with creative professionals and being part of the creative process
21.Helping teams break down big problems into incremental goals and action plans
27. Being able to dress nicely for work and using fashion as a form of self expression.
33. Working with other leaders and accomplished professionals.